bladder prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)

How would I know if he has an enlarged prostate?

The AUA recommends men over the age of 40 should have regular prostate exams. His doctor can perform a digital rectal exam (DRE), a prostate specific antigen (PSA) blood test, and evaluate any urinary symptoms he may have. Other urological conditions may lead to similar symptoms. Many men with an enlarged prostate don’t have any signs or symptoms. His doctor can tell if he has an enlarged prostate.


For emergency cases        1-800-700-6200